Save time and automate coder knowledge assessments with actual cases, answer keys and web-based software.
Trend coder strengths, weaknesses and corrective action with tables, dashboards and coder skill gap reports.
Revenue Cycle Teams
Know service lines, DRGs, physicians, and locations at risk for denials due to coding errors or documentation deficiencies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Central Learning is fresh approach to measuring and monitoring coder knowledge. It makes coding managers up to 40% more efficient by automatically grading and scoring coder skills in ICD-10 and CPT.
Web-based and cost-effective, the software includes:
- Real cases and consistent answer keys
- Robust coding data analytics
- Graphs, tables and coder skill gap reports
- Top five and bottom five coding benchmarks
How does it work?
- Coders are assigned cases by patient type, category, diagnosis, procedure, or difficulty level.
- Coders open each case in Central Learning or within your EHR and enter codes using an abstract screen.
- Central Learning scores each case immediately upon completion.
- Management graphs, tables and coder skill gap reports are automatically generated to analyze, track, or trend.