Coding accuracy not up to par? You’re not alone.
Central Learning measures coder accuracy scores
—by code, coder or case.
Central Learning software returns your coding team to ICD-9 levels of code quality performance. Real cases and consistent answer keys electronically test your coding team—new trainees and seasoned production coders.
- Coding managers save time and automate audits
- HIM directors trend coder strengths, weaknesses and training
- Revenue cycle teams prevent coding denials
Faster coder analytics for better coding management
Automatically score each case using a consistent answer key
Store, compile and report each coder’s accuracy rate
Generate a performance report card for each coder or coding team
Finding specific gaps in coding accuracy is easy.
With Central Learning, analyze high-level team data or drill down to assess coding accuracy according to:
- Individual coder or group of coders
- ICD-10-CM/PCS categories and subcategories
- Patient type
- ICD-10 diagnosis or procedure code
- CPT code
- Specific Case